Friday, August 21, 2009

Sam Does First class travel and the business lounge

Originally posted from France on March 4, 2008 on my way to Baghdad

Yes, so I am currently blogging from the Business Lounge in the Charles de Gaul airport. That is a picture of me traveling international first class in the spankin' new sleeper seats. I gotta tell you, I could get used to flying first class paid for by someone else. Anyway, I won't be getting much of that soon. I will let you know how Baghdad is when I get there:)

4 comments:

  1. You became better-looking. I am looking forward to the update of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your flak jacket in your lap? Regardless I demand a picture of you in full body armor.

    Allahu Akbar,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way man, that's one of the business-elite blanket thingies. I'm pretty sure.

    what's up sam, I'll be reading everything you post here :)

    - adrian

    ReplyDelete